For some reason the indexer isn't receivingthe urls to index form gsa search engine ranker. I’ve checked all thesettings and everything is good. It will sometimes get 1-2 urls and then stop.Not sure what’s going on with it.
I'm also not sure how well the indexer actually works. i tested it with 100 unindexed urls and only used the indexer at full once a day for a week and only 11 are indexed.
I added Nuclear Link Indexer and entered api id, but I dont see any links showing up in NLI. How can you tell if the api is working?
I thought the indexer received the verified urls from gsa automatically? Thats why I bought it. It worked fine a couple of days after purchasing than one of the updates broke the function.
Can you please fix it?
I get popup that says successfully sent, but none of the links show up in Nuclear Link Indexer.
Are there any tests to determine that api interface is working like its supposed to?
I selected all the verified urls of a project (1933 urls) and selected to send it to lindexed.com for indexing. Instead of sending all of them in a single query (you can send upto 10000 urls in a single api call) GSA is making multiple api calls sending 20 urls each time. And it sent only 20 such api calls sending around 400 urls instead of all the 1933 urls.
Automatic sending of verified urls to lindexed is much weaker. Sometimes it sends a few urls, sometimes it doesnt send at all. I think GSA is waiting for some kind of event to send to lindexed but that even gets missed out more often than not.
If you want, I can share my vps details, lindexed account details etc for you to debug. Pls let me know. Once again thanks for a great product that is giving great results.