Skip to content

royserpa how can you take peoples money and close the thread?

I posted that i wont use the hacking bullshit mentioned in your pdf and that the 1st method will not rank without the things you say you do not need.
Ive been doing youtube for years and i know better 

If you can get a hangout to rank without any of the things you say you dont need prove it and ill go away
Far as the other two methods i am not interested and wont a refund

Your post for that sale was a outright lie

Comments

• I got a refund from him, but not because I already knew all the methods, but because he refused to reveal exact data for the case study. I always buy all information with case studies. It helps to see the bigger picture.

Anyway, I got no problems with getting a refund and I think he is a honest person, just didn't plan rightly with this PDF sale. Shit happens sometimes. But I see his SER lists customers are happy.
  • yea i hope he is we will see
  • wackiin i think you should try to send him a pm did you tried it ? i was also interested in that methods but ohh boy some one ping me over skype and tell me the methods it was a facepalm involved hacking etc well no further comments i think you should try to pm him over here he will refund you for sure as he did to few

Regards
    Kelvin
  • @wackiin i feel what you mean,
    i had the same, tried to get my refund with paypal dispute, but they refused.
    so that's how i lost almost 200 bucks.

he can't rank with this methods, if he could he wouldn't close his thread and could continue his case study
    which was promised in the sales letter.

i think we have to forget about the money and take it as a hard lesson.
    there is a lot of liars on the internet and we can't do anything about it.

waiting for royserpa to respond, i wonder what he has to say about it?
  • royserparoyserpa (URL and Domain Deduped!) GSA SER VERFIED Lists! => http://gsa-verified-list.royserpa.com/
    I just logged in after years of this, guys. I don't remember much, but I do know that it involved hacking sites for backlinks through sql injection and the yt thing was about live streaming with the no listing method. I have no idea if they work, but if you want, I can give you my 2 seo ebooks for FREE ( https://royserpa.com/advanced-seo-techniques/ ) which involve splogs, silos, etc.

Just pm me here or in bhw and I will get back to you asap.