Skip to content

I need someone to be added on my team for multiple music vid campaigns (Paid Work)

Hi there, I manage a rapper and he is releasing his first music video soon. I need a veteran in this field to help with all future operations in marketing the video, and I guess that would be to get a high-level SEO, and attempting to get the video to go viral as much as possible from the YouTube level alone. Your task will strictly be focused on the YouTube/Google side of things, I will handle SoundCloud/Twitter/Tumblr, since I can get a following, or already have established a following on those mediums. So you will have help. In addition, I have a publicist/public relations firm/PR firm who will handle all the music releases by getting them to publications such as Complex, Fader, Pitchfork, MTV, TheSource, XXL, etc, all the big blogs and music publications you can find online. PR is not enough, nowadays to really blow up, you need a trickle down effect on all avenues or lanes. Ive noticed that Music Videos that happen to get a lot of views on YouTube, happen to cause a lot of people to start talking about it, or pay attention to the video. If the video has unique features, then people tend to make memes of the video, such as GIFs or Vines. When a music video is meme'd out on Vine, it's guaranteed to spread all over the place and "blow up." (See: Bobby Shmurda - "Hot N*gga" and OG Maco - "U Guessed It" , both have an immense Vine presence and their music videos have a ton of views) With that in mind, I've packed as much cultural references as possible and stuff that is GIFable or Vine-able in the strategy, and I will keep doing that for all future music videos. My friend works for a big fashion/music site, and he told me for my artist to be successful, we need to release stuff every 2 weeks, doesnt have to be a music video, but we need to follow that type of rhythm, So i will handle that. Another thing that will help, and this is probably where your expertise will come into plays, is we have guest features/verses/beats from already established artists who already each have extreme followings. Some of them are already famous (theyve done work with Nicki Minaj, Drake has spoken about them in public, theyve worked with Kendrick Lamar, etc, thus have been mentioned with some of the biggest stars in the music industry) So these artist names, will probably be needed to get taken over through SEO. For example, if my artist had a song (featuring Drake), I know this is highly unlikely but youd have to try to get the keyword "Drake" as the #1 result. Given the possibility that a feature verse from someone big as Drake or equivalent, I'd need a veteran who knows what they're doing. i dont know all this stuff about YouTube buying views and all that because I keep reading that people's videos get taken down, so again, I need someone who knows what they're doing and someone who has incredible credentials so that we can keep killing the videos every time. Every video has a keyword in it that will need to be dominated, I planned it out that way ahead of time anyway. The first music video will be the name of the beatmaker, he gets like 2 million plays on soundcloud every time he releases a song and he is my friend that I know in real life, Im always at his shows backstage with him. He will post the music video on his twitter as well. People search for his name often, so I'd like that when you google his name or search his name on YouTube, that you find our music video. It'd be awesome if that music video had more views than any other music video with his name on it because then I can tell him, hey look, the most views a music video has with your name on it is the song we did together. That helps with situations where maybe he's trying to send one of his best beats to another already established artist, and I convince him to give it to us instead. this may be in the wrong section, but essentially, im looking for recommendations, and other strategies that I may want to look at to intertwine everything together. Please post the names of usernames or redirect me to a site that has a service for this, Itd be ideal if I could find just one person or one company to deal with all this for me while I take care of the rest, I have a tumblr following because i have a fashion following, people like the rare articles of high fashion/streetwear that I wear, and im gonna be intertwining that into the plan as well. So yeah, please help me out. This is obviously paid work, and we will need you for the rest of our careers. Also, if I end up managing more artists, then Im definitely gonna need someone who is going to be around forever. i had the perfect person for this before, but due to YouTube changes and him getting fed up of YouTube and making mad money outside of it, he stopped servicing, So i need someone that'll be in the game, cuz Im gonna need u and I dont plan on slowing down.

Comments