Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GSA URL Redirect PRO 1.24 starts on it's own

After some GSA SER maintenance and a VPS reboot, 

GSA URL Redirect PRO V1.24

Starts by itself.  After several attempts to stop it manually (it continued to restart by itself), I had to uninstall it.

How do I reinstall?  How can I stop it from restarting on auto?

Best Answer

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Accepted Answer
    ok seeing that issue now and will fix it in next version.

Answers

• sing99sing99 Los Angeles
    Now, after uninstalling it, the demo version reinstalled itself and continues to try to run.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I guess it's because SER starts it as it is checked in indexer options?
    I can't even access the settings.  The program is just restarting even after closing with Task Manager.  And I uninstalled it from Control Panel so it doesn't appear there, but it still keeps restarting.  How do I open a ticket and show you a short behavior video?
    OK.  It's some sort of glitch.  I rebooted the VPS again.   Although URL Redirect is not installed, it starts by itself whenever I run GSA SER.  If I stop GSA SER, URL Redirect does not run.
    @Sven I re-read your reply.  No, URL Redirect PRO is not checked as an indexer in GSA SER.
    Solved.

I erroneously had GSA SEO Indexer checked, eventhough it's a separate product that I never purchased.  

After unchecking the GSA SEO Indexer, the Redirector does not start on it's own, even after reinstalling.

I need to think through your responses more carefully Sven.

When the Redirector in checked as an indexer I guess it creates another Tier of backlinks as redirects.  Is that so?