Skip to content

Which softwares should SER owners buy?

I own SER and CB only. I also use external captcha breaking services. (I don't use indexing services now.)
Which softwares do you suggest beside these ones? 
Do you suggest me to buy GSA URL Redirect PRO and GSA SEO Indexer ? (I don't know if they make something different than SER.)

Comments

• I just tried serengines recently.. The configuration was a bit different to set up at first but now that I got it going I really like it. It adds many web 2.0 blog sites and some high pr profiles. 15 bucks for the month

I like indexification for faster indexing it pays for itself.. Better to build way less links that get indexed then spend money to build thousands and have 20 percent actually stick. 15 bucks for month at 500 links a day well worth it

I also suggest private proxies from buyproxies and had success with instant proxies as well.. you only need ten to get started under twenty bucks... just realize they do die but they will sen new ones

I will be trying text captcha ? solver and see what happens if i start getting those links most skip over i think its like 10 bucks to try ..

For sending recaptcha to external recaptcha service i have tried captchatronix and eve... I liked them both .. but realize you need to split the requests  with delay so recaptcha doesnt get upset you hit it to quick to fast and send you double blob captchas or even worse the automated querie failure : ) eve is pay as you go .50 cent for a whole lot of correct solves and captcha tronix is like 15 for so many threads.. both have great dsahboards and api key to integrate into gsa.

Pretty sure that all recaptcha out right now has similiar results and technolgy..

I like to try every service and see for myself .. test test test.. then come to a conclusion .. most times error in in the hands of the user or strategy.

Any suggestions as to other services I would love to hear thanks :)