Skip to content

Managing verified lists over multiple projects

I'm running 4 projects right now.  I have a verified list of over 150k in the verified list folder.  I also have another verified list of 600k that I added by highlighting the 4 projects and clicking "import target URLs -> from file"  after about 24 hours and 9k verified links built, GSA shut down for some reason.  When I restarted it, it started counting from 0 verified links again.  My questions are:

1)  In this specific case is GSA starting the campaign from the beginning again or does it know not to post to the 9k URLs that were already verified (or 27k that were submitted for that matter).

2)  I'm signed up for a program where I get about 30k verified list every day.  I'd like to keep adding it to what is already there, so that new projects will have a list of 750k to start with and old projects will just run the new 30k each day, so should I add them all to the verified folder or should I "import target URLs" on a per project basis, and what effect will each have regarding the above.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

0) It should not crash at all. Would be nice if you get me details to this

1) It keeps things in mind, don't worry

2) Really up to you, I have no real suggestion here