Skip to content

Proxy Company besides Proxy-Hub

edited January 2013 in Need Help
I used to use Buyproxies. It was slow and I had lots of problems but eventually things worked out OK, although I wanted to try out other companies to see if they're better/faster. When I had problems with Buyproxies, some people recommended proxy-hub. So I tried proxy hub and I've had a lot of problems. The first set of proxies didn't work. And the second set didn't work also. And it took them each 24 hours to respond to me  each time and I told them I was not happy because if it takes 24 hours to respond, that means I may not resolve the problem for another few days if they keep on giving me proxies that don't work.

Anyway, I'm disappointed with their proxies and their customer service. Any other services to recommend? Or I may go back to buyproxies because at least it worked fine the last time despite a lot of problems initially. And their customer service is so much better than proxy-hub.
Tagged:

Comments

• I bought 40 semi-private from proxy-hub and they've been working flawlessly with Xrumer, Scrapebox and of course GSA. Do you have Scrapebox? You can check the proxies there. What errors are you getting?
  • interested in finding an alternative as well.  poor customer service i have heard from multiple people now for proxy hub

any recommendations?
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

I have found that its not always the proxies.

Use the inbuilt tester in ser and they show as being bad

SER is set up to test against bing. An engine I dont use, so testing proxies again bing is as much use as a chocolate teapot or a one legged man in an arse kicking contest

Run them through scrapebox or change the site you use to test your proxies

And I use Proxy Hub :D

• skyf I agree with you regarding bad customer support. Recently I have bought private proxies and was waiting 2 days while they set my proxies up. During that period they even didn't reply on my tickets. Customer service bad but proxies work without issue so far.
  • enough said
    LeeG said: And I use Proxy Hub

• ronron SERLists.com

What @LeeG said above is very true...

I hope you guys know that if your internet speed drops - that the proxy times go sky high. So if you have variable internet speed, your proxies suffer.

If you operate out the home with cable, your proxy times will gyrate like crazy when people come home from work or the kids get out of school. Everyone goes on the intenet, and you have shared bandwidth on cable.

• this is what we want right? -> Dedicated Private Proxies Packages

not Semi Dedicated Private Proxies Packages
  • saw this "1) 40 shared proxies from proxy hub" (https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/9982#Comment_9982)

so semi dedicated good enough?

what do you guys use now?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Semi.

I use semi.

I think Sven has a link to 10% off in the software

But there used to be a 15% off code if you googled

• crap... could have gotten an extra 5% off
  • @ron and @LeeG, you guys use semi private proxy? Why?

Isn't dedicated proxy is better then semi? Cause if the semi private proxy was share with 3 user who all use GSA SER, SB and Xrumer. Isn't the proxy speed your buy will goes down.

I never have a problem with proxy hub, they limit it to something like three people

Buyproxies are supposed to be the same, but when I used them, constant pr-? which was a sign of what you said could happen darman

• depends who you are sharing with i guess

luck of the draw :)
  • @LeeG, what i mean is this... if the semi-private proxy you using at the same times they share it to 3 person who use GSA SER and SB. This will effect your share proxy speed.

That's why i goes to dedicated proxy, cause only me who using it... i hope this was true...
  • Proxy Hub has a limit of 2 IPs per proxy block assigned to you.

So if you need to setup a couple of VPSes, then consider the cost as well.