Skip to content

Under Article Manager Tab, It Only Gives Option For Article Title?

What am I missing? Where do I submit the article body and summary?
I watched some of the videos but it doesn't look the same.

Thanks.

Comments

• Can you provide a screenshot of what you see please?
  • Take a look at this screen shot (I just pulled it from Google).

http://www.stoimeniliev.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/article-manager.jpg

There's a window for article title, but where is the window for summary and body?

Thanks.
  • RuFFCuTRuFFCuT UK
    edited October 2014
    You need to click the 'Add' button, then you have the option to input the article body and title etc. The screen you are looking at is just the overview of all the article titles you have in your project :P
  • edited October 2014
    Thanks.  I'm guessing for "Input Manually" you can put in spintext.  But for the import from file feature-- the tutorials suggest having three separate folders: headline, summary and body.  Yet the import from file option only appears to allow upload of one folder?  

For example, if I have an article creator/rewriter software output to folders.

I'm sure it's just something obvious I'm overlooking.  Any ideas?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    just import from a folder and the program asks you how to define titles.
  • I'm afraid I'm still not understanding.  Is there a video tutorial on how to do this?
    How should the articles be formatted? I'm planning on using the Scrapebox Article Generator premium plugin.
  • Ok so you click add and then from folder, once you select the folder that contains your articles it gives you more options regarding the title - if you just get to this stage you can see what your options are.

The option I usually use is 'Use first line of file' - most article scrapers allow you to put the article title as the first line of the text file so if you do that and select to option it will work.

• Perfect.  Thanks so much for your help.