Skip to content

BanditIM and AskMeBot

Which one is better?

Does it make sense to use them both?

If I use them both, does GSA SER try the other service if the first one is unsuccessful?

Comments

• BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    I'm not going to give you my opinion on it, because obviously you know what that will be ;). Let me just point you to some posts by some big SER users that might help make your decision though. Also, I've never known what happens if you have two services checked, but I'm confident enough in mine that it solves more than any service can solve due to our secret system of scraping the web to collect information.

Maybe that's enough for now :D. PM me if you want a 5 day free trial (which I think I already gave to you, haven't I?)
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I was one of the first users of AskMeBot, but then it just simply was down all the time, so I quit my subscription.
  • @Sven, what happens if I use both BanditIM and AskMeBot?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    both accounts get asked for an answer and the first one delivering one is used.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    I used to use ASKMEBOT on all my GSA SER installs and initially it was good but later on things started going wrong and and what made me drop ASKMEBOT was the fact that there was no support, calls for help or explanation in the forum was left abandoned.

The reason i now choose BANDITIM is first and foremost for his great support, i have not seen one request or answer in this forum for his services which was not answered in the same day, and secondly i choose BANDITIM for the reliability of his services and the ongoing development.

So as the saying goes : Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.  
    Meaning if a service stop working ones it is not good, but if it continuously fails, and you continue to use it then shame on you

I am not related or affiliated nor have i been asked to write my opinion, I just like to stand up for what is right.
  • I am using askmebot for quite a time and the last three days I stored every Askmebot Question and Answer in a mysql database and made a small statistic.

About 30% of all question were answered by the askmebot. I wonder if the askmebot is still maintained (pending questions). Now I will have a try with BanditM and TextCaptchaSolver. 

questions total: 17120

status 200 answered: 5149
    status 201 unanswerable 3273
    status 202 answer pending 8698

average answer time: 1.32

Examples of solved questions

What is a baby cat called? (kitten)
    What is the opposite of white? (black)
    Who was the runner up in the 98 World Cup? (Brazil)

nine - 6 = (3)
    Can you tell me 2 plus 3? (5)
  • I use BanditIM's service and it rocks. I saw 20% increase on all servers on all different types of projects/engine settings and when removed saw a 20% drop. Tested it multiple times over a few days and it was always around a 20% bump up in LPM. I'm a heavy heavy heavy user of SER so 20% to me is an insane amount.

In other words, well worth the money, never down like AMB and he's got more cool products.

(Not being paid to say this or affiliated, I just give credit where it's due)
  • OK, thanks guys. I have subscribed to BanditIM.

Now the question is, if it's worth keeping AskMeBot as well...
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    @ptr22 - They are sent to us, however GSA distorts the text to single-line. See your questions/answers in your dashboard and you'll see what I mean. Nothing we can do about it on our side :(

@JudderMan @royalmice - Thanks so much guys. Means so much seeing great reviews without having to ask for them. That's the kind of service I want to provide and I'm glad you guys appreciate it!