Skip to content

Content for tier 1

edited January 2013 in Need Help
Hi guys 

I want my tier 1ns to look as natural as possible (DUH!), currently using iwriter then spinning it into sentance(3 alternatives) and word/phrase level with the best spinner. What do you guys do to setup your tier one? 

How do you source generate/spin your content? (I dont need to know your secrets guys! ;))
Setup the web 2.0 naturally? (can google detect the ip of where the site was setup if its done manually).
Going of the above article spin, how many time would you use this? Would it look natural on a whole host of web 2.0/article dir?
Should it go further and spin on Para level?
Can I setup gsa to post to manually setup web 2.0? blogs setup on numerous aged domains I have purchased?

Learning this process quickly and hope to give something back to the community sooner rather than later. Over the moon at how well supported this magic wand (software lol) is.

Thanks
Coxis

Comments

• Shameless bump?
  • For my Tier 1 - I first identify the top 5 to 6 sites that I want to post to - mostly do follow sites.  I then source two articles per site.  One I post to the Web 2.0 site as is.  The other one I spin it manually and post the spun article to all the article directory sites that will accept it (but not on the first site).

This way I am absolutely certain that my first article will be unique all the time and that the second article also gives me the juice that I need from high PR credible sites.

• Much appreciated Chutney, what velocity do you build at on tier 1?
  • I try to be consistent and predictable. - as big G seems to like it in post Panda era.  

I will typically do an article a week for each site so that there is fresh content at least once a week on all the sites.  This is mostly done manually (though I am looking for a good tool to automate this also).  I also then use the second spun article and post to other sites the same week - typically two or three days later.  This is typically done via some automated tool.  I am actively looking at SER to do all this for me.
  • you post manually to yoru web20? how many webs you use to post manually?
  • You can hire a VA or DIY with DNS. I use a VA and do it myself.

Here are a couple of good resources about web 2.0 and content creation...

http://www.demondemon.com/2012/03/08/ultimate-demon-the-6-minute-article/
    http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/black-hat-seo/248600-create-web2-0-structures-yourself-simple-method.html

Personally I hate spinning especially at the word level as it takes too much time. I spin at sentence level and use the content (UAW style) or I will create unique content for each web 2.0 post/blog.
  • edited January 2013
    @rodol, depending on the client, I handpick about 7 or 8 max web 2.0 for the manual post.  As you can imagine these handpicked sites are all do follow and high PR only (6+).  Usual suspects like tumblr, hubpages, etc are on the list.   The rest is all automated.

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    What web2.0's are you guys recommending? Would love to see some discussion on which are the top 10 web2.0's to use! 
  • BHW has a list (just Google it). Sorry I don't remember the exact link... will post if I recall.
  • @trumpien @rodol @Chutney Some real actionable stuff coming out here guys, major thanks to you.

In terms of spinning for the first tier (I use the best spinner) - what is your policy? how many para spins? sent spins? words spins?

• No word level for tier 1. Either complete 100% unique content (hire a VA with DNS) or else spin at sentence and word level with around 95% uniqueness. Word level spinning is very easy to spot and the ROI will be average to poor at best.

I personally spin each sentence 3 times and then word spin manually. Its the UAW format and works good and the content is also readable and makes sense. I don't really do paragraph spinning (I use Leading Articles sometimes and they come with para, sentence and word level spinning).