Skip to content

Difference between List Names?

HI 

i bought few lists. names have word like Red List or Blue list. What's difference in them?

Comments

• one is red, the other is blue.

Apologies, will probably need more info, I have seen some lists split like this one being the ones which pass GSA captcha breaker and those that require recaptcha service.
  • If you`ve bought from the original seller (serlists.com) on the site is explained very well what`s the difference between. Ron have  a threat in the buy-sell section as well.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Yep red/blue lists are from Serlists/Ron. I'd check out serlists.com or the BST here for an explanation.

If I remember right the difference is to do with captcha types.
  • As the above, they're different verified lists that we (serlists.com) sell in our BST, with the stats of each list shown on our website (on the page -  /list-stats/).

As 1linklist said, they used to require different captcha types, but now the only difference is in the size (and price), with the red list being approximately twice the size of the blue.

Both are created with GSA captcha breaker only, and are filtered for 'badwords' at both the page content and URL level.