Skip to content

Doubt with FCS

Already it is clear to me how it works but I have a question.

When I add my FCS Api + number project, GSA SER pick up urls and puts them as verified as part of the project, but myquestion is, does it only once or you are referring to more times

If I have a project in FCS, which would be suitable that ends it all and then take you for the SER api, or this project to  updated every few days from FCS

I hope I explained well

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    verified urls are pulled from FCS on verification and that at 30 minutes interval.
  • I understand that is it updated every 30 minutes is so?

Once the project in FCS does not generate more urls, I can disable the api for that project GSA SER?

Add FCS to my has been a great joy.

Thanks for your help
    yes you can disable it in project options if you are sure it does no longer produce links.
  • Thanks for the info, I only have a single doubt to understand 100% this option.

If I have a project, one to GSA by api and the ID project, and are created in 3 weeks for example 200 urls, but some of these URLS are ban or have discharged the account would handle this GSA?,

Or would be that in GSA, see verified and then check?
    use the option to re-.verify the urls and it will do so.
  • Thank you very much @Sven not I still have doubts, I like the option that you have added, and it is a great success.