Skip to content

Fcs Network

I have exactly 1 week with FCS and I still have my doubts, but good I have already launched my campaigns etc... Could youexplain a little better its marriage between GSA and FCS, how does it work? because I can create 60 accounts in FCS andeven upload items from there and then check the blogs that I have rejected.

Simply do not see the option to import FCS blogs I it could indicate @Sven? so a brief explanation if necessary.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The interaction between FCS and SER works like this:
    Ready verified URLs are imported from one project in FCS into SER. No account data or anything else. The aim is to have the verified URLs in a SER project where you can point other Tiers to so that they can build links to the verified FCS URLs.
  • @Sven

So it's just for Tier Building, right? NOT posting and creating account?
    No, as it would require login details, that are not given back by there api.
  • I still do not find the menu, then I will now learn how to use itI guess I will collect FCS the accounts that it and alreadywithin being will be used to add items. but where this menu? I can't find it. Please please tell me how to get to the optionwould be @sven, since I also I have the FCS network
    It's a TAB next to the "Article Manager" and "Email Accounts".
  • If it is a wolf eats me, not the XDDD looked, well I already found it, but I have no idea of how it works.

The API is easy, but not is exactly how it works. I could indicate that it is making.

I guess I will I create blogs 2.0 accounts in FCS and these will be brought to "SER", and "SER" published articles on them.

Is that I can choose PROJECT ID, but Sven, I think only accounts, or believe accounts and also put it content from FCS. mightI clarify this point?

And by God, not meeting the blissful API in FCS, seems to have hidden it.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    I set up a new job using the API and added Project ID #

When i hit OK its says "please ill url"

Thanks
  • YA  entienden  las  formas  Sven  y  es  todos los días  para  el  nivel  1  para  el  dinero  sitio ,  será  como  pocos  urls .

Pero  para  un  Nivel  2  o  Nivel  3,  donde  yo  tengo  cientos  de  enlaces ,  que  yo  tengo  que  hacer ?  extraer  cientos  de  enlaces ,  crear  cientos  deblogs  con  estos  enlaces .  creo  que  él  es  difícil  en  tier  2  y  tier  3.  Teniendo en cuenta  un  gran  suficiente  extra de  trabajo .

De todas formas  es  una  gran  adición  espero  saber  para  conseguir  fuera .

probelamde  FCS  es  duro  para  hacer  muchas  cuentas  y  que  ellos  duran  mucho ,  yo  ya  tenga  mi  lista  de  motores  más  útiles  deFCS ,  y  espero que  para  mejorar  más ,  mucho  más  en cuenta  la creación de  proceso .
  • I have another question. Already be added to the campaign. But in a project of blogs in FCS, some of the items not carriedlink, to make it more naturalThese post without a link, also are taken into account?, if I give you a check links, do not removethem I because it has no link?

I now make a tier of 4 levels, where the first level mind hand FCS urls after reviewing that are going or not. But in this wayalso bring you links to those post where there is link to my.

Does the system that you've mounted respect those post without outgoing urls?. My idea is to linking the entire blog, notjust the post having my link.