Skip to content

Trouble with a multiple-URL campaign

I'm just starting out with GSA and having some trouble with the basics. I've built a handful of manual web 2.0's to my money site so I'm starting by building a few links to those. Initially, I had a campaign for each URL. I set it to pause after ~10 links per day and that worked fine.

But those campaigns are duplicated - all the anchor texts and other settings are the same as the sites are all pretty similar so I wanted to put them into a single campaign. I did that and added each URL and set the pause to again pause after ~10 links but checked the "per URL" box. I also checked the box to pick a random URL.

So with 4 URL's in the campaign I would expect this to post around 40 links before pausing but this doesn't seem to be working. So far it has done 15 and it hasn't paused, but nothing much is happening now. The threads have dropped right down and it just seems to be running very slowly and doing nothing.

Any idea what the problem could be? I'd rather not have a campaign for each individual URL I want to build links to!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    your guess about "per URL" and everything is correct. The projecht should now pause after 40 links. I don't know why it slows down, you have to show some logs.