Skip to content

How To Rank In Europe

Hi Boys

I have here one question today. I like to rank one site in German language in German speaking countries - Europe.
In GSA search engine ranker I need to use only search engines from Europe or I need to use also other search engines?
English search engines?

Thanks in advance

Stanislav

Comments

• Each search engine return results for whatever country and for whatever language. 
  • Hi botman 

It mean that is good to use also english search engines so i get more backlinks?

• If you want to rank a site on Google.de ( for germans ) , then buy .de domain, host your web site on german hosting and run a  seo campaigns with german anchors, for which you obviously want to rank. Yes, it would help if your backlinks would come from other german speaking web sites, but you can still rank just fine with links on english speaking sites using german anchors. 
  • dariobl   Thank you very much!
  • bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    It`s true it`s still possible but sooner or later google will fix it in their algroritm so it`s a matter of time probably.

German anchors looks bit suspicious inside English article.
  • Hi bestimtoolz

I have german articles with german anchors. My question was if i can set the GSA searche engine ranker also for English search engines so i get more backlinks
  • edited October 2014
    @haris3 it works. i mash up german(not german another euro lang) content with english content .( 2 paragraphs german, 2 english) and have ranked for a lot of long tails(dating niche).  but conversions sucks coz i don't have a good writer .
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I like @dariobl 's answer. Kind of took the words right out of my mouth.

I would further add that you should specifically try to hit targets from other countries that speak German or a derivative such as Austria, Netherlands, Switzerland (Belgium?), etc. Very similar strategy to ranking in the U.S. by making sure you are strong in the U.K., Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, etc. 
  • Hi DonCorleone 

I think that the good writer is SEO Content machine. I got trial and it did good german articles.
    BTW how is your setting by GSA? how you use it? I am still not sure i use it good. 
  • Hi ron 

First I did that i use only search engines from Germany and German speaking countries but i saw that there are no lot of  submission-verification links so i aided also USA , Canada , UK and australia.

Hope will be good 
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @haris3 - It sounds like you have it right. As long as you make sure you cover the most important countries first, and then add others for diversity, you will be fine.
  • ron
    yes Ron. I did like that. Hope will be good. What you think for this site? http://aloevera-beratung24.de/

There is only one problem. That the site have only one url so i did shorthener with gsa url redirect software and added them to gsa. But only about 10

You think it is ok?

Thanks
  • @haris3 I meant Landing pages of cpa offers. I don't care if my content is readable or not when blasting out ser links
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @haris3 - Very sexy site. Yeah, there's no problem with the shorteners.
  • thanks 
  • @ron

Yeah, i meant german speaking sites, basically every austrian and swiss site can do the job as well, they are all german speaking countries.