Skip to content

How to delete "Word Filter" in all projects

There is an option with the right button with which I can add "Word filter" to allmy projects, but these are added to existing ones.

Any form quick erase them in every projectnow I have to enter project-to-project and hit the "clear" in "Word Fiter"

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can safely import that, it is skipping already present words.
  • what I want is to add a word list, this list has fewer words than the current one, so if I do so automatically, the words that Idon't will continue being.

Already so I deleted everything using Notepad ++ by editing the PRJ, but I think that should have an option to delete all thewords in all the selected campaigns

Bone want to take words that are added with the new list, but that doesn't happen.
    you can use the edit "single option" popup menu function and enter an empty string.
  • WOW had not thought that simple option. Thanks @Sven
  • It is not me its solution Sven, if I add a file with empty, an empty word is added to all projects but it does not remove all thewords above.

I have to rescan for me life to delete all the words from all the projects, I have to search the post to make it to reimportagain.

You should consider the option that to get a list all the projects of words filter, this always delete the previous one, would bemore easy for all.
    next version will ask you about deleting before import or not.