Skip to content

Why T2S is so much slower than T2?

Does somebody can please explaine me why T2 projects (contestual, so Article, social network, video, web 2.0 and wikis) post faster (from verified lists) than the T2S projects (blog comment, directory, forum, guestbook, image comments, microblog, social bookmark, trackback)?

If I run only contestual projects, I can run 22 projects together, with 500 threads, and the CPU usage is always around 3 - 5%, while when I run the T2S spam projects, if I only start 2 or 3 projects the CPU arrive soon to 90% usage, so I have to lower a lot the threads.

Which is the bottleneck on the T2S projects, so maybe I can cut it?

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Maybe you use filters like "skip sites with more than ... OBLs" and/or "skip creating nofollow backlinks" and SER spends too much time counting them, especially on some heavily spammed pages with thousands of backlinks already?

I'm just guessing so could be entirely wrong lol
  • edited October 2014
    No, both type of projects are without that filters. No PR filter and no OBL filter.
    I think that some of these engines wastes a lot of resources.... just I don't know which one
  • comment page usually are heavy spam,the page is large,so it takes time to load
  • Thanks! That's a good reason