Skip to content

%anchor_text% also using domein anchor?

edited January 2013 in Need Help
Hi,
I'm just playing around with the %anchor_text% function. But I noticed this function also takes the domain as anchor ( because I have this set to 25% ) and maybe also generic text. Is there another function that only takes the anchor keywords that I have inputted per URL.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Why don't you disable this than?
  • edited January 2013
    Well I would still like to have a large diversity in anchor so I would like to have the domain as anchor and the generic anchor text. But I would also like to use the %anchor_text% in my article and article title. But right now when I use "%anchor_text% review" for example as title there is also a chance it will use: "domain.com review" , when i actually only want it to output: "keyword review".

You understand?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes I understand now but I don't see an easy way for it right now as %anchor_text% can be all kind of things.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    This is why you should use %random_sanchor_text%, and keep the secondary anchors specific to your niche. Secondary anchors, aren't going to be generic. So have 1 %anchor_text% and as many random secondary anchors to get your diversity up. 
  • edited January 2013
    Yes that could work. I was hoping there would be a function that only takes the primary keywords you input per url, but GG's methods also works.

Edit: Wait isn't %random_anchor_text% the function I'm talking about? This only take the anchor I input right? Will test now
  • edited January 2013
    I would use 3 versions of article ... 2 articles with <a href="%url1%">%anchor_text%</a> and one article with <a href="%url2%">%anchor_text%</a> ... and put second url with domain as anchor text..[and don't use 'use domain as anchor text' option]..this way you will get 66% anchor text links while %33 as domain anchor text links