Skip to content

No targets to post to (no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)

Hello Everyone,
I am a newbie. I have tried to post to web 2.0 but no result appear only a note "No targets to post to (no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)"
Could anyone help me pls?

Thank you

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    web 2.0 have fixed urls and so no further submission happens unless you use scheduled posting options.
  • Thanks Sven,
    I am a newbie, please kindly explain what should I do in the project.

Thank you indeed. 
  • Please kindly note that I got no success submission at all.
    Thanks 

web 2.0 is not really maintained. Though there should be some sites where submission should be ok even without serengines.com addon.

However unlike with every other engine within SER it is a engine type with one URL only per submission. Once it tried it, it is not using it again. All other categories are searching for new sites on it's own.

• Is that mean serengines.com addon is needed?
  • And other questions:
    Are antivirus and malwarebytes could prevent this software to work properly?
    And I have found "unwanted captcha found" regularly, how to fix them?

Thank you

serengines addon is not needed but if you rely on web 2.0 sites only, then you should consider having a look.

"unwanted captcha found" means that you have disabled captcha solving in global or project options.

• I have bought seregines.com and implement it to my GSA but the same note appear. Did I made a mistake in my setting? Thank you
    seems to be like a setup issue. Make screenshots of global captcha options and project options please.
  • You need a single project just for serengines web 2.0s. Please read setup guide for serengines which was uploaded into their site.