Skip to content

Give me tips on better LpM with contextual

goldenseoclubgoldenseoclub Los Angeles
edited October 2014 in Need Help
I am running a campaign straight to my money site. I understand that my settings will slow down the verified links process quite a bit. PR2+ and only english speaking and countries. I am also limiting outgoing links to about 180. I have tried several tactics to get more LpM but I need some suggestions.

I started by using GSA SER to scrape using the built in footprints and I was getting like 1 link a day doing that. So I started collecting target sites with Scrapebox and I've had 1 super day where I got a whoppin 15 links but I'm usually stuck around 5 links in a full day. Does anyone have any suggestions for helping me to get more contextual articles, social networks, web 2.0s and wikis? I am limiting this 1st tier to that.  Here are some of my settings below:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Skipping all languages except english

4 yahoo email accounts i set up and check every day or so.

Comments

• bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    The only way to get best results on contextuals is to disable all the filters, dont use scrapebox or GSA SER for scraping, buy a GSCRAPER or good verified lists, your LPM should increase a lot. My GSA SER gives me 60-70 LPM`s with semi dedicated proxies on solidseo SSD vps which is quite good if we talking about contextuals.

Keep also in mind the LPM depend`s also on the response time of target sites, they are blasted as a hell by all of us so handling so many requests increase delays in their response, so LPM`s not only depends on GSA SER settings ,server speed, intetnet connection but also on this how fast response target sites.