Skip to content

Anyone Experienced This at all?

The links showing as submitted in the actual project are going really nicely, however are not reflected in the stats shown at the bottom of the tool.  

For example  the project will show a total of 1000 links submitted, however at the bottom of the tool, it will indicate only 100.

I've experienced this from time to time and was wondering why this may occur?

Cheers

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that 100 is for today, the others are for the total time the project is running.
  • HI Sven, 

Tks for the response.  I should have been more clear.  I'm actually referring to a brand new project.  Once it is created and I hit go, the submtitted links go up really well on the top part of the tool next to the project itself, however at the bottom of the tool, there is little activity.  I don't expect it to be spot on the same, however when the project says 500 submitted, and the counter at the bottom says 15, it's too wide a margin not to take notice.  The other point to note is a real lack of verifieds.  Usually with my list I get a good amount of verifieds, however when this instance occurs there is a severe lack which is quite unusual for me.  

Any thoughts?

Cheers

please make a screenshot as I don't know what you mean.
  • Tks again for your willingness to assist.  Here is a 30 sec video so you can see.   The projects show 80 or so links submitted in the is time, however the stats at the bottom only show 2.  It's probably not a big deal but I've not really experienced it before so I thought I'd ask the question in case there was something I needed to be aware of.  Usually both the project stats, and the stats at the bottom both fly.

http://screencast.com/t/nvdKbPaO

Cheers

its because the buttom counter is just counting the submissions where the url was involved, no account creation submissions.
  • ok got it, so fair to say that this then would be a bad thing for me by way of effective linkbuilding.  Will have to work out why I'm getting a low rate of actual account submissions at the moment noting how often they are being involved.

Tks