Skip to content

[PAGE END] - What does that mean?

Yesterday I carefully set up a new project, but it simply will not get started. I still only have 330 submitted and 276 verified links. I checked it every few hours and changed some things here and there, but it simply wont work. 

All I see is "no engine matches" (I have checked ALL engines), "already parsed" and this: 

Comments

• I new as well but when I used to see this using Search Engines, it simply meant that GSA used a search engine with that query string and went to page whatever and found nothing that was suitable for it to post to.

It's normal for your setup.

If you let GSA search, you just have to realize it's going to be slow going.

Lately I've turned off the searching option and am using Scrapebox to get a big list using footprints and keywords, then identifying and importing them.  There's no guarantee GSA can post to them but it sure speeds it up and I never see Page END anymore (then again, I do see Already Parsed a lot)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    [PAGE END] simply means that there are no further search results and the last page (if you would have seen it in browser) is reached.
  • edited October 2014
    And why always "no engine matches" and "already parsed"? 

It's a brand new project with brand new private proxies and brand new email addresses and all engines are selected. I don't understand that. 

For now I've stopped project since I think it makes no sense. 

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    already parsed means it has tried to submit there before but failed. It's all on the forum and FAQ.