Skip to content

Some General GSA Questions - Please HELP!

I am new to GSA and recently purchased GSA Ser with Captcha breaker, 50 private proxies, 1000 emails, indexification, etc...

I have been playing around with everything for a week and I have some things I cannot understand. I am interested in figuring out the "best" way to use the software for optimum performance and highest ability to create the most links....

I greatly appreciate any help or advice...

1. Regarding content used with GSA: I can't decide if it is better to import hundreds or thousands of already-spun articles or if it is better to import a handful of articles in spintax format so that GSA can spin everything? I would assume it is slower to have GSA spin articles but I'm not sure.
2. Where is the best place to get bulk content for GSA? I currently use Scrapebox's premium article plugin to scrape/spin articles but it's hard to get alot of content with it. I have used wordai previously, but how would I best use that for GSA? Do I just bulk upload articles and have word AI spin articles to use? Or do I have word AI create "spinnable" articles for GSA?
3. Regarding link targets for GSA: I am a little confused on this. I hear some people say it is best to "import" targets from scrapebox or GScraper, but why not let GSA do this as it already has engines to scrape for?
4. If I import link targets into GSA, what is the best method to do this? Do I literally just scrape as many urls(with footprints) with scrapebox/gscraper and try to post to them with GSA? Is it that simple? How do I disable GSA from scraping targets when I'm importing a list?
5. Is the idea with GSA links to build "verified" lists as big as possible and then post new projects to a giant verified list? Does anyone ever create projects just for the sake of building a verified list where they use huge random keyword lists and post bogus URL links just to build a verified list for future projects?

I apologize for the many words. I hope that anyone's answers to these questions will also help others struggling!

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    1. Test it both ways.
    2. This depends on your needs and requirements. I would imagine if you polled 10 people, you would get 8 different answers.
    3. There are programs that are better scrapers that SER. SER is good for posting and I want all of my resources going towards posting, not scraping as I have better choices for scraping.
    4. Yes. Check under the Options tab, there are settings halfway down for not selecting other domains, you can also disable all search engines.
    5. Depends on your goals. Building a big list can be beneficial if you build links to multiple sites. Keep in mind that Verified lists get stagnant very quickly. I make a new master list every week. I will have 30,000 verified domains every week, when I put them all into a single campaign, only 10-15k will work even though 30k worked within the last week.
  • "I will have 30,000 verified domains every week, when I put them all into a single campaign, only 10-15k will work even though 30k worked within the last week."

Interesting.  That's good to know.  Thanks.
  • @Brandon - thanks for that input. do you build or buy your weekly lists? Also can you tell me if most "GSA EXPERTS" add more "engines" to GSA to post to? Is there a ready-made solution for sale so I can import many more engines into GSA? I am aware of serengine.com but is that all there is? Do most GSA experts create their own engines?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @lamboman I have a few custom engines, I usually send everything to Sven to get it added. It's much easier that way and better for everyone.