Skip to content

LPM low with Imported Lists?

Hey all,

For some reason I cannot seem to get my LPM above 10 with imported lists? Currently using a SERlist

22 Proxies
200 Threads
12 projects
Each with 8 email accounts

Imported listed into identified then got - (Use URL from Global site list if enabled)

What is the best way I can enhance this?

Comments

• Are you using all the platforms?  Or a selected few?
  • selected few bud, different between different projects
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    It depends.  For example if you are using all contextual targets and then under project options >> scheduled posting if you have it set to not make the first post for like 120 minutes and then also not post links in the first post, and wait 120 minutes between posts your talking 4 hours after the account is created before you can even build a link. 

So after many hours your LPM should in theory go up, as the ball is then rolling at that point, but contextuals are going to be a little slower on the whole anyway due to all the steps involved in building a link.

Setting it up like you are is the best way for speed and success rates, SERlists builds quality lists, so I would assume, if its fresh, that your list is good. 

That said I would look at settings. 

Another thing you should look at is the backlink types, because if you have SER building links on only a few select platforms, but then under backlink types you have it set to not build some of the types of links that are on those sites, then it might just be skipping good targets all together.    You can see this in the logs if it says "no engine matches", when you know its a verified good list. 

Also of course if you have aggressive filters in program options then that can slow it down. 

The biggest thing to remember is balance.  LpM is a useful diagnosic tool, but make sure that you don't get stuck on speed.  The key is to understand how SER works, and then make a plan and build your project for optimal quality and success to get the type of and quantity of links you want.  Speed is and must come as a 2ndary objective.  Once you know what your doing in SER and you have it dialed in like you want, then you can use LpM as a tool to see when something is wrong. 

Also cover all the basics, little things can get you.  Making sure captcha solving is working, proxies are working, your filter page size is big enough, I think SERlists says 50MB, assuming they are building the lists with 50MB I would set it to like 60MB as people are going to then build more on top of it.  But they may build at like 35MB so that by the time users set it at 50MB they are good to go. 

Also if you are using contextual only platforms page size is not as big of a deal, but larger then 1mb is probably good. 

So just cover your basics.  Was it working faster then 10 LpM and it went way down, or is that just where it started?

If it was working faster, and assuming that wasn't some time ago with the same list (because lists die over time) then you need to figure what is wrong and fix it.  If it is just your starting point, it may just be a fact of life, due to your filters, settings and setup combination. 

Just make sure you aim for quality first and speed second.
  • Thanks @loopline just gonna keep testing and testing!