Skip to content

diluting anchor text

I have a site that was hit by an anchor text over optimization penalty. I wouldn't normally use GSA on a money site but thought it might be an easy solution to the problem. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Comments

• 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    I wouldnt use GSA on a PBN powered/Otherwise whitehat site. Depending on the lost revenue (I'm assuming this was an earner), I'd take $300 or so and head over to Wickedfires BST. Plenty of "Safe" services over there you can use to flesh out your Anchor text optimization without any risk.

However.. I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to my carefully preened "Whitehat" sites, and in all likelihood you can get away with a small PR/Moz filtered blast from GSA to do what your after. So take my advice with a grain of salt ;)

If this was such a small earner that its not worth the cash, go for it! I can say I've done the same thing in the past successfully. Most of those sites are still hanging around to, so it definitely works.

Protip: I filtered ALL links for PR/Majestic Trustflow before I made them, and I dripped the links out over about 2 weeks - with no indexing service.

• Thanks, that's good advice. The site wasn't a huge earner but still enough to make it worth while to get ranking again. How exactly do you filter the links for Majestic TF, and what parameters do you use for selecting the urls?