Skip to content

Very annoying bugs

Hi,

article preview mode doesnt work time to time and it really annoys me. I cant figure out why it doesnt work. I always need to restart the program when preview mode doesn't work. 

Sometimes GSA SER doesn't pop up again while doing his thing.  I hit start and few minutes later I want SER to go full screen but I can't do it. I only can hover over Taskbar Icon and GSA SER popups but if I move my mouse away from icon GSA hides itself again. Very annoying and I always need to restart program (end task).

If somebody knows what Im talking about please, please HELP me.

I'm using Windows 8.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I guess you use some of the options like inserting images/videos? Try to disable that and see if it helps.
  • I cant to anything that requires opening default browser. I cant open URL (I need to copy/paste) and also I cant preview articles in default browser: browser just dont popup. Can I change default browser to mozilla?
  • Please watch this video Sven. 
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited September 2014
    @Clayton123 - It might be because of that captcha box popping up. I see you're running CB so I would just disable that captcha box.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    what @s4nt0s said ;)
  • It doesnt work. But I found out that you can maximise SER again in Task Manager by right clicking on icon. So it was easy...but thanks.

:D