Skip to content

Do you rank YouTube Videos with backlinks?

Do you rank YouTube Videos with backlinks?

I have :
SER LIST I bought
GSA SER and all the products.
Great VPS
Great Private Proxies.

And cant rank.. can someone help! I'm seriously getting frustrated I have tryed many things up.. nothings working.

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    There's a lot of threads on this. Type youtube in the search box in the upper right of the forum. I must have seen 6 different threads on this. Not saying all the answers are there, but those threads would be a great place to continue the conversation.
  • If you mean rank within Google search results, then things are different now. It's not like it was few months back were it was relatively easy to rank videos in serps.

Still doable but takes more time and different strategy needed.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    @j1387 nailed it.

A little while back Google "Devalued" youtube videos astronomically. I cant remember where I read it, but youtube rankings dropped across the board a few weeks ago. Were talking millions of results altered, the only major change being youtube videos dropping back several pages.

I believe the study I saw was from Moz, but I cant find the article right now. I'm sure a bit of determined Googling can turn it up if your search for it.