Skip to content

Questions about GSA SER

Q1. How do I use my own verified list for a particular project ? I don't want links from any other source for that particular project (Not from even link from my previous projects because this projects are of different keywords & l need Very one way links so I scraped them for this particular reason)..how do I do that ?

GSA SER is not respecting me, Yes LOL it's not respecting the commands......I am stating that no links from less than PR 3/4 but it's building links from PR0 domain PR links or N/A...Pathetic.......Any way to stop that ?

GSA SER should be improved in terms of finding new relevant sites because I don't want links from non relevant sites ..any help in the above situation @Sven ?

Really desperate to have good links back.

Thanks

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    1) Inside your project make sure in the search engine selection box you right click > check none. Also you can uncheck the option "use URLS from global site lists if enabled" unless you're importing the verified list into your site lists and running it that way. 

Now you can just right click on the project > import target URLS. Now it will only post to your imported list.

Regarding PR, maybe you should show your settings. You might have it setup wrong.

For finding relevant sites you can try the option, "at least x keywords must be present on". This will only post to the site if the keyword is present on the site or whatever option you set there.

• Hi @s4nt0s

This is the setup I am using to control PR & OBL

is there any other setting options to control them ?

Thanks
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Might want to check that option "skip also unknown PR".