Skip to content

My Links Per Minute Are Really Low...

Hey guys I'm new to GSA and got my stuff setup about 3 days ago. I got a course that showed me the basics and noticed other people running GSA get way more Links Per minute than me. I average about 5-7 Links per minute and would like to increase that. I thought I could run at least 100.

Here is my current setup

Geek VPS from SolidSEOVps
6.8GHZ
Dual Core
2GB Ram
1Gbps Bandwidth

Have the following setup

GSA - Set at 200 threads
GSA Captcha Breaker
Captchatronix
BanditIM
Crazy Indexer

30 SemiDedicated Proxies from Buy Proxies
NoHodo Proxie as well

and I have no filters setup.

I bought a list of about 150k Verified urls to post to as well.

Not sure what else is needed to help me figure out why my Links Per minute are so low

Comments

• If you are only running a list it depends on the quality of the list you've bought and also how many projects you are running.

• Thanks for a reply davbel

Only running one project at the moment, then once I can figure out this issue I plan on running about 10. The list is one of Roy's GSA Verified Contextuals and I also bought the Mass Spam one.

However I've only loaded up the contextuals list.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    1 project will result in low LpM and using only contextuals will do the same mate.
  • Gooner .....So I should setup several campaigns to whatever property I'm trying to rank?

I'm trying to rank a YouTube video, so should I setup another campaign with the mass spam as well?

Thanks
    @WeGetItIn - You can but only if you want more links. When people start using SER all they care about is LpM etc. Everyone is like that at the start. But after some time you realise that only rankings matter. So do what is best for rankings always :)
  • @gooner

What should I be looking for? I thought the whole point of GSA was to use it to get mass links and of course rankings.
    Of course, but all i am saying is worry more your rankings than your LpM.

What i do is work on a multiple projects at once, to maximise SER and maximise the chances of success.

• So would you just duplicate your campaign and then maybe use different lists as well as keywords?
    Yea i usually duplicate campaigns. Keywords i don't use because i am importing lists only. So i just put 1 keyword in every project.

Other things to change are; URL, anchor text, article cateogry, article, email addresses, summaries and descriptions.

Hopefully i haven't missed anything out there. You should always use the preview option to check everything before you let it run. Also when you change URL you need to click "edit", "clear" and then paste in your new URL.

Hope it helps.
  • Gooner I really appreciate it! One last thing is there a course out there that goes over how to use GSA properly or how to setup campaigns?

Thanks again
  • I checked on MattWoodward video on youtube initially, followed it with purchasing a verified list, serlists do give out terrific config options that's enough to get anyone started
    edited September 2014
    ^^ Thanks for that @rover1977.

@WeGetItIn - We do have tutorials that might help, you can sign up at our site for free access.
    Cheers
  • Gooner has it exactly right. When I started using GSA LPM was like a obsession for me. Now times have changed.

I try to do all the things I can to make my campaigns as White Hat I can. 

Of Course I do LPM blasts to my junk websites.

Try to build buffer websites (web 2.0s) and you can build links to those buffer sites.