Skip to content

Sound on off when verification success

I'm running gsa using my laptop, is there any feature for on off sound ? so without monitoring, I can notice the project progress from the sound ding ding ...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    what sound do you mean ?
  • @sven when link register success it sound ding ding 
    hmm thats not from SER. The only sound that it makes is when a query pops up asking for a captcha or unknown field to fill in. You can skip that as well when you click on the button to turn that sound off.
  • @sven he wants you to add the sound feature so he doesn't have to monitor the SER
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @wakmon you must not be building very many links if you want to hear a sound every time a verified link gets built. I would literally hear a million beeps per day.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    lol ya a constant beeping from every verified link would quickly become annoying. 
    ahh ok now I get it. Well yes maybe I can add something like that (off by default)
  • @vijauaraj thank you men, @Brandon and @s4ant0s I prefer beeping verified link which I already set for PR 1 above so it dont sound hundreds ding ding every second. @sven yes thanks Sven this is very helpful for hunting PR higher.