Skip to content

How to run two identified list ?

Alright, i have two premium list which i have bought, now i want to run those 2 list as a identified in two separate projects. Right now i can only do by one project only and have to wait to complete all the links from one list, is there anyway to run those 2 lists together ?  

Comments

• 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Couple of ways.

Option 1: Right click on project, select import target target urls, choose file or folder depending on list formats

Option 2: Go to GSA (Overall, not project settings) options,  select advanced, click the down arrow/dropdown box for the global site list you want to use (You dont need to check the "Save" checkbox), and point it at the folder for your verified lists.

From there, select and edit the projects in question and tell them to use global site lists for the global-type you pointed to your verified list earlier. (This menu can be found in the options section when editing a project. Its about halfway down).

-Jordan
  • Thanks Jordan but which is more effective, Option 1 is easy to do, Option 2 is somewhat complicated for me for newbie.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Neither, really, it depends on how you want to use them. For dripfed or long-term campaigns, you want option 2. For hit-and-run type campaigns, go with #1.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited September 2014

@redfoxseo - Just to explain the differences in the two approaches you outlined...

Import URLs - When you import directly into a project, that project uses each target *once* and systematically goes through the list from the first entry to the last entry. No waste of effort.

Run Identified - When you check off a sitelist in a project, SER *randomly* accesses the identified folder and picks a target. Over the shorter term some targets will not be chosen (since it is random) and some targets will be chosen more than one time (because again, it is random). Over the longer term all targets will eventually be used, and many targets will be used more than once.

If you are trying to use more than one list, you can:

1) Import whichever list to whichever project is appropriate

2) Import the second list into another unused port, say Failed. Then you can choose which sitelist to use in each project. You can use Identified in some projects and Failed in other projects. Personally, we prefer to do it this way as there is less work, and you can just let it run without intervention.

Ron