Skip to content

How to find out how many unique articles can be generated from spintax?

So I'm using Wicked Article Creator, and by mixing and mashing articles it can generate a spintax article that's 130KB in size, which seems to be pretty large.

How do I find out how many unique articles that can be generated from this spintax? I don't want to go out and submit tens of thousands of articles in SER if this spintax article can only generate 1000 uniques.

Is there any other spinner, like AutoContentRewriter, that can actually tell me the number of uniques that can be can be generated from a spintax article?

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    I don't know if there is a tool to count for you but i do know that if the article is spun on word, sentence and paragraph level the number of uniques it can generate is massive. Like hundreds of thousands of unique articles.

But having said that, unique as in one word being different is not really unique at all. If you are worried about that it's probably best to change up the article once a month.
  • @gooner Considering the article is 130KB in size, would it be good for 10,000 unique article submissions on tier 2 for example?
    For tier 2 i wouldn't even worry about it. Spam happy with the same article :D
  • Oh right. Guess I have been worrying too much about this thing. Time to start spamming and banking! :D
  • I guess for tier 1, I will mix and mash the articles from WAC that ONLY contain the keyword - that's how I generated that 130 KB spintax article.

For tier 2, I will remove the keyword restriction. This won't give me articles with the exact keyword but it will give me articles on at least related keywords that are relevant enough to be in my tiers. A more varied anchor text profile in GSA SER will also help to really mix things up.

@gooner Good strategy?
    That sounds like a good plan. I usually just go for niche specific content and not worry about including the actual keywords, but having the keywords in there will make it more relevant and that can only help rankings.
  • I Check all my spintax in TheBesSpinner,  usually i go with checking 500 articles and compare the uniqueness... if its more then 90% then atleast i go for 2000 atleast. after that another Spintax.