Skip to content

AA list messed up my LPM

Hello,

A friend of mine scraped a huge AA list for me, but when i imported it into my project i was getting lots of already parsed errors. So i cleaned all target history url. And now i only get no engine matched errors, i know what this errors means. But is their any way to clean all the projects again?

Already tried to remove duplicate urls but it get 0 duplicate urls. I used the import target urls and then from file option.

I went from 30 LPM to less then 3 LPM.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    edited September 2014
    Try running the list in a new project, that will start things from scratch. Also make sure that you're only importing the url's of the engines that the project uses. otherwise you'll receive lots of no engine match messages.
  • Yes, well this is the problem. I am only using a few engines. Is there any way to remove all the urls from the list i imported. My LPM went 90% down.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Just re-read your OP again and I mistaken the AA list for a purchased verified list but actually it's what you scraped on your own. So not really an AA list.

Not to sure what footprints you used for scraping but the only thing to do is just let SER process the url's. I do lots of scraping also and get the no engine match errors. No way around that.
  • Try checking "continuously try to post to a site even if failed before"
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Right click > Modify > Delete Target URL Cache

That will remove all of the URLs you imported.
  • Thank you Brandon, that fixed the problem. :)
  • royserparoyserpa (URL and Domain Deduped!) GSA SER VERFIED Lists! => http://gsa-verified-list.royserpa.com/
    You might need a good verified list. Not even me, with raw scraped lists, can get huge lpm. You need to get a good set of urls and post to them, usually verified links.
  • You can remove the URLs from Right Click > Show URLs > Show remaining target URLs as well.