Skip to content

Lpm contextual links

Hi, I'm having a bit of a problem with GSA. I started to create only contextual and do follow links and LPM dropped down to 0.3 per project. Before that my lpm was 10-20 per project and then I was submitting blog comments as well. Is it normal that LPM drops so low when only creating contextual and dofollow links? I am using my own URL list scraped with Gscraper. When scraping I used GSA footprints article, wiki, web 2.0, social and video. GSA: 30 semi dedicated proxies from buyproxsies.org threads 300 html 60 20 yahoo emails WAC articles contextual and do follow article, wiki, web 2.0, social and video I don't use OBL and pr check and I have gsa captcha breaker What could cause my LPM drop to 0.3? I have tryed: new mails (yahoo) thread 100-800 another target URL list (as well as a verified list) Any ideas on what else I should try?

Comments

• bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    This how high LPM you have depends on several factors

To speed up contextuals  disable all the filters they are slowing down this a lot, increase timeout to 180, I got easily only on contextuals 40-60 LPM`s that way.

Contextuals always lower your LPM they will never reach the speed of blog comments sites or others

Keep in mind response of each target site have big influence on LPM, spammed to death AA target sites mostly used in churn & burn will lower your LPM a lot, not many say about it but that can be one of the main reasons of low LPM.
  • Contextual links are much harder to find, and they also suck up huge processing capacity. Your results are not surprising, especially with filters.