Skip to content

Import URLs -

If you have a list of URLs obtained thru Scrapbox or otherwise and you do an Import URLs (Identify and Sort in)...  if some can be used. (e.g. Identify 200; Unknown 150)

Question ....

Are those now immediately available to the currently running projects?

I have setup my project to only find new targets using keywords.  But I would assume that if I import a list of new sites, it will use those as they now have been identified as potential sources for GSA.

Comments

• I think one problem might be that I wasn't used the "Identified" lists in any of my projects.

So if I find sites, import and parse them into an Identified list but my projects and Options aren't set to use it, that may pose a problem!

Many of the videos only show using Verified and Submitted to build out your backlinks.  But for a Tier 1, unless I am not understanding something, how can it be submitted if it was never identified?

If you use lists and you import, you really should be using that Identify globally list.

I'm just having trouble understanding how the currently running project is going to attempt to use any of the sites I'm finding to ultimately build my own global list.