Skip to content

Yahoo Accounts $14/1k - POP3 Enabled - Spam-Filter Disabled - INSTANT DELIVERY

BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
edited January 2015 in Buy / Sell / Trade
Exciting news today for BanditIM -- Yahoo accounts are finally ready after popular demand! The past 4 days we have created and tested the accounts' life and so far perfect success. All accounts will have POP3 enabled and spam-filter disabled (meaning all emails go into the Inbox). The price when we start will be $14/1k, but will get cheaper as we perfect our creation process - watch your emails for price drops and discounts!

Details:
  • POP3 Enabled
  • Spam-Filter Disabled (all emails go into Inbox)
  • INSTANT DELIVERY

Sign up at admin.banditim.com/register.php and purchase BIMs. These BIMs will then allow you to buy any emails from our website. After spending your BIMs your accounts will be put into your Purchases page which can be found by navigating to Account > Purchases. If you have any questions/comments/feedback, please feel free post here or email me personally at support@banditim.com.

Enjoy, and thank you for your continued business with BanditIM!

- Neil Emeigh

BanditIM Admin

Comments

• i received free review accounts and i'm using the yahoo accounts with SER campaign tht i just started, so far the accounts are looking good. mostly my outlook.com accounts start getting blocked/blacklisted after 2-3 hours but these yahoo accounts seem to be doing quite well.

• Run dont walk to grab these yahoo accounts they are awesome. Ive been running 25 projects at 200 threads with 2 yahoo accounts each. Coming up on just over 12 hours and not one single email account is blocked.  Honestly I have no complaints about the outlook or ru emails however they dont last much more than a few hours but these yahoo accounts are great and at this rate the only reason to change emails is to add more contextuals.Really great thanks very much and please advise when these are added to the bandit back end.
  • Okay, so I've been running a GSA SER campaign only a few minutes after I received the review accounts.  So as of right now that's been 18+ hours and none of the accounts have been blocked.  BanditIM has consistently delivered in the past for me and now is no different.

Do yourself a favor and save some later grief, pickup the yahoo accounts as soon as they become available.
  • Been running some test yahoo accounts and as above all performing really well. They do seem to be lasting longer than my hotmail/outlook accounts and as I've been using BanditIM for email accounts for last year or so can highly recommend these yahoo accounts from a reliable supplier.
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    @tedchief, @Rocket976, @Popper98, @Mitch - Thanks SO much for your kind words guys, really means a lot to have such loyal customers :).

Great news for you fellas - we are now live! Purchase away and let me know if you have any issues at all. Thanks again!
  • I  was given a chance to test this yahoo mails and i must say it's a great accounts. All are 100% working. No issues or whatsoever on these accounts. $15/1k accounts is a good deal for such good accounts. But hoping the price will still dropped. LOL! 

Thanks bandit!
  • hey I have account there too can I get a review copy?
  • Didn't get a chance to test them immediately when I received my review emails , but they all seem to be 100% functional - Bandit never ceases to impress. 10/10 , absolutely recommend these. 
  • Got few test yahoo accounts from Neil. So far, the accounts work great. Put them on a new project and running for 10 hours now. I feel like I am getting more verifieds than .ru mails.
    Great job and best of luck with sales!
    @lamserious, @GrizzlyAudiences, @avi - Thanks so much for coming through on your word and leaving these great reviews! Enjoy them guys :)

@jibranpcc - Shot you a PM!
  • Just received 25 Yahoo accounts and I have to say I'm extremely impressed!  All are 100% functional.  This will be my go to guy for email addresses going forward!
  • Received 25 yahoo accounts for testing from Neil and all of them are working fine so far. I have been using Neil's service from outlook mails to article spinner ( too bad he discontinued it :( ) to text captcha service and I love all of them which is the reason I blindly signup for any new service he releases coz his service and support are awesome. Waiting for OCR and scraper Neil
  • edited September 2014
    I received 25 yahoo emails and I have to say that there is a very good quality even if they're still in beta stage. Thanks a lot.
  • BanditIM Unique Transaction ID #8DU983702G993072E)

today I bought 200 hotmail accounts.....None of them working..not even a single one...LOL what a service.

Your Yahoo mail working ?
    edited September 2014
    @Tarana - Please PM me your email address. Also note, you CANNOT login to Hotmail accounts manually (which is what I'm assuming you did). You must only access them via pop3 (as the instructions say in our FAQ and order page), this is the only way they won't get banned.
  • ronron SERLists.com

@BanditIM gave me a batch of Yahoo emails to test, and as you know, I pound the living hell out of SER.

The only emails that have been able to withstand the pounding (so far) are these Yahoo emails.

I took all the emails I had lying around (mainly remnants of past purchases from various vendors), and I stuck them in all my projects along with the Yahoo emails. All my other emails had failures, and SER had trouble accessing these emails. They included: Hotmail (terrible), Outlook (terrible), abv.bg, and Rediff.

The landscape isn't what it used to be. The email providers are cracking down. My suggestion is to test like I did, and see what really works. I have been using Yahoo emails for around 6 months now, and I believe they are the best performer.

• BanditIM gave me 25 accounts to test. Firstly run it through inner test by gsa randomly. All were succcessful.image
    then run them for serengines. their sites have more strict rules for emails etc. after 24 hous ser created 189 using bandit's emails.
    @MonkeyBoyBlue, @Vijayaraj, @doken1313, @ron, @Yurium - Thanks so much for your reviews guys, really appreciate it and pushes me to go forward with this!
  • I received 25 accounts free to test, and it's working great. Thanks =) 
  • I bought $5 worth which equals 333 yahoo emails. Right off the rip I had nearly 20 emails that didn't work stating incorrect user or password and about 10 more since running for a day & a half.

This really isn't that unusual as I had about 10% loss on your mail.ru accounts (before the hack). I suggest you over-deliver 10% as you do (or have done) on the mail.ru accounts.

This isn't meant to be a negative review. I'm absolutely satisfied with the way they have been performing vs outlook/mail.ru accounts. I will remain a text captcha and email customer of yours.
    @OldFusser - Hey man, you're the first to complain about non-working accounts. Would you mind PMing me your email so I can investigate further? I want to get this fixed :)
  • can i have test accounts please? also if you are offering discounts pm me as well..

thanks
    @jamesmurren - Will PM you in a few hours with some test accounts. Sorry, I'm not at my computer now so I don't have them with me. Thanks/
  • @BanditIM - I've got a few more dead since my post. I use buyproxies and currently have 80 ips with 909 secs between logins. PM'ing you my sub email.
  • @Bandit - Sorry for the double post but it must be an issue with some of the proxies I have from buyproxies. I tested the failed ones multiple times now and they are coming back successful now. I initially tested the first few and they failed yet again so I assumed if I got the ERR Authentication username or password incorrect error it meant it was toast.

I wasn't complaining earlier btw bandit, I was just giving my feedback, as I am now.
    @OldFusser - Sometimes Yahoo gives false POP3 messages - make sure to test them a couple times if they fail. Also, as far as I know, they don't care if you access all these accounts from one IP so I wouldn't use proxies to test with :)
  • @OldFusser yep don't use proxies to check email. It's not recommended
  • @Vijayaraj - Yes I know that's it's ideal to to email verification without email but I prefer to use proxies for everything (I don't do PR checking) to prevent any ip leaking. And for the most part I understand what email login errors need looked into and which ones don't.

As I discussed with @BanditIM in PMs I read up that yahoo gives a misleading ERR Authentication Failed - Incorrect username or password quite a bit when accessing via pop3. I haven't received this message now in about 18 hours but it just depends. Some when I double-check are still good but some are toast. It's not alot but it is about 10% like the mail.ru accounts.

This is perfectly acceptable to me, I just think from a buyer's viewpoint that there should be a little over-delivery on new orders like he does with the mail.ru accounts. I ain't trying to get anymore free accounts right now either. $5 is nothing. Good luck BanditIM and I'll have another order coming your way soon!
  • Neil provided me some review accounts. So far everything is working good for me and i didn`t encountered any problem. I`m happy to see that we finally have an alternative to outlook which caused me  problems when i was using them. I emailed Neil before he actually launched the yahoo emails and at that time he said that he was working on this. I`m very happy to see that the wait is finally over.

Thank you Neil for a great service.  
  • Mr.Bandit courteously sent me 50 emails to test out.

Have to say, they are still looking good.

And yes, good service.