Skip to content

Strange Problem with SER prioritising projects without being asked to

When I select all my projects as active and start SER, to begin with everything seems normal.

After a short while SER seems to make a priority of about 5-6 projects and posts to them continuously, with the other projects getting hardly any links submitted. I switch it on the next day to see that 5 or 6 projects have 20,000 + links made to them, and many of the other projects only a very small amount.

When I then inactivate the projects that are being posted to continuously and start SER again, the same thing happens but with a different 5-6 projects.

I changed all of the emails in all projects recently thinking that might be the problem, but SER continued to show the same behavior.

I need to sort this out, because it is making it difficult to run some of my projects.

Has anyone else experienced this?

What can I do to fix this?

Comments

• edited September 2014
    An additional problem that started happening at the same time, is that SER won't exit all the threads when I stop my projects.

It continues to say that some projects are still running, even though no URLs are being processed.

This makes it hard to close the program, often requiring multiple attempts to get it to close.

I don't know if the two problems are related.