Skip to content

CB Unable to solve unknown? Captcha

First of all I was unable to get the new? version running "(Application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142)", but the old worked (hope i'm not missing much in relation to this) so I tested the following captcha: http://imgur.com/a/BoxpS - remained unsolved so decided to play with the SDK a little, now I'm not sure if it's the lack of filters or my lack of knowledge for the present filters, but through manual and brute I was unable to get any reasonable success rate. I was looking for a filter which would cause transparency on the noise/lines(covering the text) in a way that it replaced it's existing color with the one surrounding it on it's existing line? Best attempts at success at deciphering seemed to come from OCR 2 followed by OCR 3 in most instances.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Is this some kind of joke? What should be the answer on that "captchas" ?
  • Sorry, If by Answer you mean the solutions they would be something like:

[hide]
    (In imgur Display Order)
    Captcha 1:
    So she called softly after it, and found quite a conversation of it altogether; but after a few minutes to see what was on the English coast you find a

C2:
    Down, down, down. Would the fall was over. However, when they had been all the party were placed along the course, here and there she saw maps and pictures

C3:
    Alice thought and it said in a hurry. No, I'll look first, she said, and then all the time she had found the fan and gloves, and, as the March Hare and

C4:
    Soon her eye fell on a little bottle it, or at any rate a book of rules for shutting people up like telescopes this time with one finger pressed upon

C5:
    And she tried to fancy what the name W. RABBIT engraved upon it. She felt that she might well say this to go near the right way of expecting nothing but

C6:
    William the Conqueror. For, with all her riper years, the simple and loving heart of her little sister's dream. Curiouser and curiouser! cried Alice again,

C7:
    William the Conqueror. For, with all their simple joys, remembering her own ears for having cheated herself in a great deal of thought, and it sat for

C8:
    First, she tried the effect of lying down on one of the house, and have next to no toys to play croquet. The Frog Footman repeated, in the middle, being

C9:
    Alice laughed so much at this, but at the sudden change, but she got used to know. Let me see I'll give them a new pair of the bottle was a bright idea

C10:
    Well, I'll eat it, said Alice, in a moment that it led into a tidy little room with a pair of boots every Christmas. The rabbit hole went straight on like

C11:
    She waited for some way, and the Queen's shrill cries to the waving of the cattle in the pictures of him while the Dodo said, EVERYBODY has won, and all

C12:
    Luckily for Alice, the little door about fifteen inches high she tried the little door into that beautiful garden how IS that to be patted on the English

C13:
    poison, it is almost certain to disagree with you, sooner or later. She drew her foot as far down the middle, being held up by wild beasts and other unpleasant
    [/hide]
    so you really have to answer all this? Sorry but internally the program will not answer with such long replies. It is filtered already. May I asked what site asked for so long captchas?
  • edited September 2014
    Yes. The site is: http://play.typeracer.com captcha is displayed through token, to trigger captcha enter race at over 101WPM+
    ok sorry I will not support this.