Skip to content

Spamvilla Split Test

BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
I recently signed up for Spamvilla after loving their service earlier this year before the double blob captchas came out.

Kelvin recently posted in the forum that they were back and knocking out recaptchas so I signed up for a small test account. The first thing I did was set up two identical campaigns on two identical servers to test. If you don't test, you're missing the boat!

Here are the setups.

12 campaigns, 3 running, switch after 30 minutes, 15k verified links imported from list. Servers had the existing verifieds removed so they would be like new setups.

Server 1, No Spamvilla

48,405 total links. 60k total captchas, this server went through a lot MORE captchas total, but built LESS links overall.

Server 2, Spamvilla

50,528 total links. 50k total captchas, this server has 10k less captchas, but built 2k more links total.

The reason the servers had different total numbers of captchas is that they ran out of the list I imported then started using search engines to find new targets. This gave server 1 (no spamvilla) a lot more potential targets, but those targets weren't building nearly as many links as server 2 which was slower, but built more links.

TL;DR: Spamvilla successfully built more links and I will be adding it to all of my servers today.

Comments

• edited September 2014
    Brandon thanks a lot for do this testing with out OCR i really appreciated it :) it will be more links once we launch our free text captcha service next week along with Spamvilla ocr account  :-O

Regards
    Kelvin