Skip to content

GSA 7 Tier template. How To Do?

Hi boys

I have here one question. Exist one GSA template for 7 tier campaign? Mean insert the template to GSA ranker and after need to only fill it with articles and is ready. can somebody help how to do?

Thanks in advance
Sranislav

Comments

• 7 tiers ??

It's really simple , but why 7 tiers ?
  • Hi Seljo 

Because i use 7 tier campaign. Or you have another solution to rank new sites effectively and good?
    Every help will be appreciated. :) 
  • Well I didn't hear from anyone using 7 tiers.

If you have the content and sites I can set it up for you.
  • Hi Seljo 

How many tier project you use?
  • max 3 but I believe 2 is enough

• Can you help please what you use for tier 1 tier 2 and tier 3 ? BTW from where you are? :)
    I come from Slovakia
  • I'm from Slovenia :)

Read this and your redy to go it is really simple just follow the steps:
  • easypeasyeasypeasy easypeasy.rocks

7 tiers - what a waste of resources =)

do a proper tier 1 and get that indexed. that's definitely enough.

• Hvala lepa  Seljo 

Ovde je u jakobik 7 tier campaign :) tier 1 and secondary tier 1 to je 2 tiers :)
  • Hi easypeasy 

I have new sites. So think that to web2.0 is good to do another links or?
    Or you doing tier 1 but all with pr3+ ?

i do all kinds of links, no matter what pr.

the problem with tiering and automated backlink tools like gsa ser is that you don't control the tiers. you don't even control tier 1 - and that's bad. when you check the links (contextuals/articles) gsa ser created after like 1 week, you will see that a lot of them already got deleted or the sites are dead (bandwidth limit reached, suspended, etc). like jacob king described, this breaks your tiers. so when doing deep tiering with like 3 or more tiers, what do you think how much juice will be flowing up to your tier 1 links when your are loosing so many links daily? of course you could use this link checking feature in gsa ser, but you will be busy replaceing those links all the time instead of doing more projects. that's why it doesn't make much sense to do more than 1 or 2 tiers. all the 'juice' you put on tier 3 (4/5/6/7) will drain away before reaching your moneysite.

• Hi easypeasy 

This was very useful answer. Thank you very much! Can you please suggest how to do tier 1 and tier 2? What i need to use in tier 1 and tier 2. How many links per day for new site and so on? It will help me too much.  But in Jakubik i saw one project Tier 1,2,3 and secondary 1,2,3 and 1 tier no contextual directly to money site. I Bought 7 tier pyramid from Asia Virtual soulution

Thank you in advance
    Stanislav

hard to say, depends on your project and what you want to accomplish. i think you can't go wrong with doing web2.0's and articles (high pr). get those indexed. i would use one of the indexing services mentioned here on the forum. if you absolutely want to tier, use all the article platforms as tier 2 and index those too. you could also spam tier 2 with all those comment, guestbook etc platforms. 

the less links you do per day to your moneysite, the safer it will be for your site, but the longer it will also take for it to rank.

i can't say anything about the 7 tier pyramid, but out of experience i can say that everything that's too complicated normally sucks. seo is easy, always was, always will. if you make it too complicated you will fail.

• Don't listen to those that say 7 is too many. If it works for you then use it. 

I use a variety of strategies depending on the site, keyword and competitiveness. Some of mine go way deeper than 7 tiers. I made a humongous template back in my SEnuke X days and have copied something similar, and even expanded outwards with SER. 

Sit down, figure it out on paper then build it in SER. 
  • Hi JudderMan

Tell me please how to do one 7 tier template that i insert it only to gsa and fill it. I din't want to lose time build the tiers 1 by 1. You have some solution 
    yes, doing your own stuff and doing what's working for you is also what I would suggest everyone. but haris3 asked for advice and I would never advice something to someone that I've proven to be a time-waster =) it will cost haris3 a shitload of time to do all those links for all those tiers and the benefit from it will be minimal compared to doing just 2 or 3 tiers. he will have far better success when using his resources on several projects instead of 'wasting' all resources on one project for doing those 7 tiers. if haris3 is keen he could do a proper split test and do the same project twice. once with that 7 tier bitch and once with just 1 tier of properly indexed links. =)
  • I care about the 7 levels ...
  • seroQ206  easypeasy   where to use SERengine web2.0  profiles? Tier 1,2 or in secondary tiers
  • @easypeasy is right, why would you like to put effort on 7 tier when at the end of the month all of these list will be gone?, discover what plataform do have a better sticky rate and build your tier 2 links with these.
  • edited September 2014

• @easypeasy thank you

Can you tell me where to use SERengines web2.0 profiles? Tier1,2 direct to money site or in secondary tiers?

Thanks
    i don't use serengines nor do I use the built in web2.0 properties. so I can't give any advices on that. but i would use them either directly to the moneysite or as tier 2 to some kind of blog network you own.