Skip to content

Captchatronix or Spamvilla?

Which service is best to use in combination with GSA CB?

Comments

• you should check this comparison ;)

wait till few of our clients jump here too thanks for interest btw
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Hi,
    I'm really pleased with Captchatronix and from super long, the service has always been great regular unlike that of Spamvilla and customer service is awesome.

I have been a customer of Spamvilla before, there was nothing but problems. 
    Spamvilla response is not objective at all, it's pretty weird to come and do his own advertising on this topic. 

With Innozemec service I have incredible results even with dual blobs (it finds solutions to double blobs that I'd hardly decrypt) and all other types of recaptcha, and I do not base myself on the percentage displayed in CB but the answers that I see displayed in real time.

• I've been using reverseproxies ocr, captchatronix and spamvilla.

At best I get 60% solve rates with captchatronix. I've not seen it higher than this so far in CB. Reverseproxies ocr has given me similar solve rates.

The new spamvilla currently is running at 90% succes in CB. That is so far with a sample size of 72,000. http://screencast.com/t/cruWK2sAF4

I too was a previous customer some months ago. Downtime was the biggest issue back then. It's only been more than a day since signing up again. So I have nothing to say with regards to support. Ask me agan in a month's time! lol

If Kelvin can maintain uptime then right now I would say spamvilla has the highest solve rates, hands down. I still use captchatronix as a secondary solve, but once my subscription expires, I don't think I'll be needing it anymore.

I am also using backconnect proxies from reverse proxies. I hardly get any blobs. For an install set up to handle recaptcha, I don't see any other type of proxy being as good as those that change every 10 minutes.
  • I personally had better customer support with spamvilla than with captcha tronix and their indexing service.  So, I will gladly be switching all my stuff over to Spamvilla.
  • As a former user of captchatronix I can say spamvilla rocks with the solverate. 
    At the moment it is a no Brainer.
  • Do any of these services solve the blob recaptchas now or the street number recapchas?
  • nipester we solve blobs captcha almost every one of them and no to only number street captcha next update will be having those as well
  • Spamvilla - I sent an email yesterday due to an errant billing on your part. Haven't heard anything about it so I'm hoping you reach you here so it doesn't have to go to a PayPal dispute.  Thanks
  • mexiken please email me at kkelvinchamp@gmail.com i will revert as soon as possible if doubled paid which sometimes happen we refund second payment dont worry about it

Regards
    Kelvin
  • edited December 2014
    Go for Spamvilla.  I have the service for around 4 months now.  Some problems at the first month, but after, no problems at all.  Like it if you only focus on Recaptcha.
  • Wait for activation now more then 24 hours… (i am an old customer, no new one!)

opened support ticket, now send an email to kkelvinchamp@gmail.com
  • I contacted Kelvin via skype on thursday and he promised me that I will receive my order within 24 hours.

Since then 5 days has passed and I didn't get my order by now

needless to say that Kelvin ignores all my messages

I placed a dispute on paypal - Kelvin if you see this please refund me promptly!