Skip to content

Reduced

edited December 2012 in Need Help
I was submitting 3000 sites per day. I have 120 projects. I use errsy
proxies. I mainly use global site lists. I have 10.000 web sites that
works.
Last 2 days i submit 300 web sites in a day. I restarted the software 2-3 times but no way.

I get lots of v erification failed, download failed, and low pr messages.

I know that errsy gives 1000 Ip address. Is it possible to blocked all ip address. I run 100 threads.

How can i increase my subbmision rate? Give me your recommendations.

Comments

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

if its pr-? your seeing, your proxies are on a slap from google for too much pr checking

If its showing pr, your proxies are good with google

Download failed, is either the site timed out or you need to increase your html timeout limit

If your proxies are shared and running slow, this can cause you to need to increase that limit

• What about the verification failed error?

I was using 500 threads last 3 days maybe it caused the error. I reduced the number to 100 threads.

If i dont run GSA 2-3 days pr-? error will be clear?

Verified failed just means the submission was either deleted or not up to the sites standards.

A lot of blogs you can post comments but they are moderated and never see the light of day

Nothing you can do about those

I work on an average 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 on submissions and verified.

Submit 50k and get 5k to 10k verified each day

• I never post blog comment.

What about the pr-? error. Will it be fixed if i slow down in 2-3 days? What is the solution for it?
    edited December 2012

pr-? is normally a sign of shared proxies being rammed

Even if you slow down, what about the others using the same proxies?

Contact your proxie provider and give them some excuse about all the proxies being google banned and see if they will issue you a new batch

You can also text them in scrapebox if you have it and see if they show as being bad

I use 40 shared proxies @ 250 threads from another provider and get very few problems

I also test the proxies on a regular basis, in case someone else is ramming them, to keep the pr-? to a minimum

• I use errsy what GSA is recommend. They say that have 1000 ip address. Is it possible to be banned all 1000 ip address. What is your proxy provider?
    I use proxy hub. Im into the second month using them now and cant fault their proxies
  • how much you pay?
  • @LeeG, I use to get 10% approval rating like you but now it's about at .5% or lower. I have working private proxies, great manually spun comments and have tried everything possible to get back to 10% but it's just not working.

What I notice is that I get a lot of "unknown submission status" . I have tried even to lower the threads to 1 and using my own ip but the approval rate is still horrible.

Do you have any tips to increase my approval rating again?

Thanks

Rip everything to bits, add your own content, then spin the hell out of it

Apart from that, a lot of luck comes into play

• I just signed for Errsy - got one IP to logon with.

I get download failed all the time and low submits. When I test with GSA proxy checker and Scrapebox, half the time the proxy fails.

What gives. Is Errsy a poor service or am I just damn unlucky?

I've use GSA for many months with other proxy providers so I "should" ;) know what I'm doing.
  • Updated. The proxies DO work - with Bing.

Google is however blocked totally :(
  • I had a bad time with Errsy... GSA should not be promoting it. My success dropped into the 100s from 1000s with those proxies. I've stopped using them and the success rate is back to the previous 1000s in a day.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    They worked well in the beginning but the quality has started to fade. I'll be testing a new provider soon that has a similar setup as Errsy but with a lot more I.P.'s.