Skip to content

GSA SER VIA TOR ?

I don't know much about ToR... but... sounds like a world without the need for proxy servers.... imagine a product like GSA SER with onion routing?...

What you think?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Tor is blocked on almost every search engine and many websites as well. You can only use it for submission. However you can use it already when adding 127.0.0.1:9050 as proxy server (after having it installed and running of course).
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com

Tor is really slowly ... but if you test, tells us the result.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    I was going to say the same thing Kaine said; Tor is going to be unbearably slow. Why not just grab a VPN or some proxies?
  • theruskitheruski From Russia with Heart
    Tor is not even anonymous. 
    well it is more anonymous than a normal proxy as the end node does not know where the entry nocde was located.
    sorry...but...more anonymous not equal anonymous.
    well do you really want to discuss things like that with me? ;) Go on...what do you call anonymous?
    "more anonymous" implies not 100% anonymous.

its arithmetic very basic.  

100% anonymous = 100% anonymity.

Tor = not 100% anonymous, therefore not totally anonymous....so while is "more" anonymous than most, its still not 100% anonymous.

if you are happy with less than 100% anonymous, its your choice.

:-*

Well what do you call 100% anonymous these days?

For me something like tor, where even NSA has issues to infiltrate it, is a good start. Even Mr. Snowden suggested to use PGP over Tor for email to fly under NSA radar as they can not spy on it.

Seriously, I can not think of a better solution. But yes, I know someone can get your identiy even with using tor (analysing end nodes over several months or using malware). Though it's still the best thing I can think about.

If you know something better, let us all know.