Skip to content

VPS suggestions?

Anyone could recommend me a good vps to use with around 500 threads? I used solid vps but it didn't go very well for me

Thanks!

Comments

• Post your budget and i will help you.
  • easypeasyeasypeasy easypeasy.rocks
    a dedicated server might be a better solution for that thread count. i think you might also encounter problems with your captcha breaking tool when running such a high thread count. I don't want to say you can't run it at 500 threads, but a vps will be on its last legs. 
  • RuFFCuTRuFFCuT UK
    edited September 2014
    Hmm I don't agree with easy, I was running 500 threads + GSA Captcha Breaker + GSA Indexer + other small things like Chrome without a problem on the VPS Extreme package at Berman Hosting.

I do not use a Dedicated server but only because I got an awesome deal on it, which meant I got a dedicated server with 8 cores and 16GB ram for the same price as I was paying at Berman.

So my recommendation for you would be the VPS Extreme package at Berman Hosting - it worked perfectly for me, they have good support and my VPS didn't go down once.
  • I'm on screamin plan from solidseovps and I'm maxing it out at around 800 threads. 

It has more then enough power.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    +1 for solidseovps
  • easypeasyeasypeasy easypeasy.rocks
    i had less success when running it with more than 400 threads, no matter on what kind of hardware. it also depends a lot on your targets and the captchas needed to get cracked. the more complicated the captchas are, the more power your vps/server will need. but what ruffcut recommended looks like a powerful vps.