Skip to content

Possible error

Hi @Sven,

I don't know if is my configuration (%spinfile-E:\Catchall\1.txt%@yahoo.com) but i not see message are deleted with "Delete message when verification link was found" and "Delete if message as older".

The problem is that the inbox is clogged and must be cleaned manually :/

Other members can check the trash of box for check ?

Thank you.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm should not have issues on that really. I know that some email providers have problems deleting messages at all like rediffmail.com but never heared of yahoo having problems here.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited September 2014

Surely my configuration but i can't see where is problem.

Email of registration is sended to Yahoo, and is automaticely redirected on other provider.

For connect to pop3, only pop3 server and password is required ? want says no use "Your E-mail" ?

At this time Ser says no use it must no use Yahoo configuration ? like for delete E-mail or other ?

Sorry i search best usage.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    a spin syntax on yahoo will mean that you have to have access to all yahoo accounts...you simply have not! A spin syntax here is not working. You are not the owner of the domain yahoo.com
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited September 2014
    That because that not a random generated E-mail in 1.txt, but real E-mail with auto redirect.

All redirect send in only one same E-mail (Pop3-Server) by project. And that work in reality (no one filter, all is sended and link are verified), no says why but that seem to make problem of provider configuration to use, like for delete.

Not really "problem" that my fault because i mix.

Config to use with provider is defined by "Your E-Mail" ? tested (%spinfile-E:\Catchall\1.txt%@yahoo.com) combined with 3 other provider in pop3 mod (Laposte.net/Mailcatch/Email domain) and never i have see E-mail deleted with this configuration mixed.