Skip to content

Change Tier 1 to Tier 2 links?

Hypothetically speaking, I'm wondering if it's possible to utilise the re-verify function of SER but change the target URL. I know I could just run through my verified list again on new Tier 1 links, but that's not what I'm asking here. I have almost a year's worth of link-building to some of my sites and have a new idea for my Tier 1s. I want all of that power to pass through the new Tier 1s I will create. 

Is this possible? I assume that some engines/URLs might not let you log back in and change anything, but if the reverification looks for the page/link and sees it, then surely it should be quite simple for SER to log in and edit?

Just thinking out loud. I'm sure the answer will be just use your verified folder and run it on my new Tier 1s, but link age is important to me which is why the above would be a better option.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Some links can be changed where it is a fixed page like a profile page. But this is not working for thinks like article posts where the page changes with titles.

If thats OK for you, you can archive this when adding the same URLs again with a login parameter on it...

URL#Engine;1;<account-id>

This however is not that much of a good way to get the wanted data together. Maybe I make it a function once.

• Hi Sven

Thanks for that, really appreciate your answer. However, I was thinking more along the lines of the wikis, article directories, web 2.0s, social networks (contextual links). Is this still possible? I wouldn't want to change the article/title etc just the anchor link destination using spyntax'd new tier 1 targets.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry no, thats not possible right now. A new section for scripts has to be introduced which would look like the [DELETE_STEP*] section. On some scripts you see that it edits the article with "Admin, Please Delete" as on some engines it is just possible to edit the content but not remove/delete it.
  • Ah OK no problem, thanks for the answer :)