Skip to content

How many projects do yo urun in GSA SER ?

Recently, I have been using more projects in GSA SER around 100+ projects and I see gsa ser is getting struck in middle.
How many projects do you guys run ?

Comments

• edited September 2014
  • Currently 20 with 800 threads :)
  • @Seljo, how many total projects you have ? including active and inactive.

Even though if you just have 20 projects in active status and 100+ projects in total it does effect the performance i think.
  • RuFFCuTRuFFCuT UK
    edited September 2014
    Yep having a ton of inactive projects does slow down a lot of things, like modifying and saving projects, moving groups, and importing URL's - this is what I have found anyway.

I currently have 50 active campaigns, but I use the scheduler so only 10 run at a time - I run SER on 1000 threads, I tried increasing it to more since I have a powerful dedicated but it says 'out of memory' since SER can only use a certain amount of RAM so my 16GB is pointless, though I do run Scrapebox and other tools as well so it's not totally wasted.

I used to have at least 100 inactive projects but what I do now is 'backup' inactive projects and if I ever need them again I just import them back - this keeps my SER clean and running well.

• I have 20 active and 20 inactive and I didn't notice any performance loss. I do clean my lists regulary, I do clean my submited links and I do clean my verifyed links and I do supply fresh emails when I see the need to.That way GSA SER runs like a monster :).
    With everything cleaned I get even upto 500 Lpm easly, after some time the number decreases  to 130 in 4-5 days runing it :)
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    When I'm processing fresh lists, I usually use 3-4 active projects (All duplicates of each other, but with different emails.)

This seems to keep my thread count permanently high, where-as with just 1 "processing" project GSA slows down when its doing verification/email downloading/loading the next chunk of the relevant list.