Skip to content

301 Redirects register on Ahrefs

How long does it take to register on Ahrefs and for Ahrefs to finally show these links on ur domain...? 

Btw do these types of links ( 301/302 ) how much can these possibly help in SERP..

Comments

• Sometimes within 24 hours....sometime days, weeks, months and sometimes never.

Not everything will show up in ahrefs.

Regarding impact in serps you will need to test...regardless do not solely rely on them.
  • btw, i dont think 302 are good, so should i disable 302?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Personally I think it's always good to have it a mix of everything to make it more natural.
  • @Sven, I'm looking over my domains, and I dont even see one registered 301/302/ and the other links.. How come they are not showing up on Ahrefs?

I don't know how ahref collects things or how thy weight it.

Maybe just read here.

• @Sven all i see from this article is that 301/302 don't affect SEO.. wow so basically its not gonna help in my SERP the keywords i used..  

Did you really read it? Last sentence...

[...] does not harm to your SEO and it is actually good for it.

• @Sven , Bro you respond so quickly I love it, and ok so i built like 20K 301 yesterday.. So my SEO Rankings should skyrocket ... but Sven do u know about how long it takes untill Google Sees? 
    Sorry no. Keep in mind that you still have to use those build URLs at indexing services or submit with other tools.
  • @Sven, I use the good old GSA Indexer, it already been sent to GSA indexer.