Skip to content

Import Target Sites for Individual Projects via Command Line

edited September 2014 in Feature Requests
Hi there,

If this is already doable, please let me know. Instead of clicking "import target sites from file" on multiple projects, it would be great if I could have the project parse a specific file every X minutes. Or @Sven, would we be able to edit the location of the cached target sites? This way we have the option to change the stored imported target sites via command line.

I would use read from global lists, but since I would have to first import and identify the urls manually, that would too defeat the point of automation (and take more time).

The closest solution I found the thread below. However, it would only work if all your urls can be mixed into one list. My urls need to stay separated for each project.

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/10040/how-to-bulk-import-unique-chunks-of-urls-into-multiple-projects-awesome-feature-suggestion

Thanks for all the support.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can as well code something yourself and copy the content to a file like <project name>.new_targets
  • edited September 2014
    @Sven - Awesome. Just to confirm, would that file go directly into the following directory?

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\GSA Search Engine Ranker\projects\*
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes
  • Thank you :-)