Skip to content

My GSa isnt working now

Ok Ive contacted this forum three times now for the same issue

Ive tried what they have said

I have even upgraded my VPS

And now I am still unable to work GSA, i constantly getting a pop up saying out of memory, and it will not go away, and then shows a error/bug message asking me to send it, when I say no it then trys to get me to shut down GSA ( i have already sent the bug, however it STILL keeps popping up)

What is going on?

How do I contact support directly so they can fix the issue?

It is not my memory I have 3 ram and only 11 projects

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    how many threads / projects?
  • Have you tried using the scheduler?

• Hi

65 threads now and 11 projects
  • I am also using VPS SSD 3 of power up hosting
  • I have also rebooted around 4 times
    ok doesn't sound that much really. Whats your memory usage when you start just one project?
  • How do I find that out?
  • Disable all projects, enable one.
  • I mean how do i see the memory usage
  • bottom row of SER where it says Mem:
  • ok I just installed a new update and now the memory is

857.82 mb

and obviously I'm not receiving pop ups, so I hope it stays this way.

Also, what does "delelte all unused accounts" do? As I did this for one of my projects
  • These last days me too had the same problem, with a lot of "Out of memory".

Well, I had a problem with my VPS provider, maybe now it's solved (but I just got another "Out of memory" message...).

One question for @Sven, please.

I suppose that "Out f memory" is a warning message ONLY about the ram and not the CPU, yes?

Because my VPS has 4 gb ram (more than enough for SER), so If I run too much threads and the CPU usage go near 100%, I shouldn't get that "out of memory" message, right?

I ticked the box of "Automatically decrease thread on a CPU usage above" (80%) so Ser autoreduce the threads when they are too much.

Thanks for the reply
  • Theres a new update available that seems to fix it try it and please let me know.

@peterperseo it's no warning but an exception...this means that some operation already failed and SER is not working 100% properly.

@michlap "delete unused accounts" will remove things from the projects database where login/password for sites are no longer used (removed link on re-verify, submission failed...).

• Hi

""delete unused accounts" will remove things from the projects database where login/password for sites are no longer used (removed link on re-verify, submission failed...)."

Is it safe to use this feature on every project? And how often show it be used?
    yes
  • ok the issue isn't fixed.

Around 14 hours ago the memory of GSA was 800 something mb, and now it is rising, with the number now being 2.7 gb!!!

Why is this happening? 
    Hard to say really. Is it running the same amount of projects/threads?
  • ok well I just deleted all the unused accounts of my 11 projects, which amounted to 30k or something

and now the memory usage has dropped to 1.8 mb

Hopefully it stays this way, but I'll report back if anything increases.

And yes Sven, been running 11 projects this whole time, in fact the number hasn't increased since 7 days.